Tuesday 1 March 2011

I would be such a cool Rockstar!

Here's a little bit of fun that got passed along to me, and it right up my creative little street.
Create Your Own Album:
1) Go on Wikipedia and select 'Random Article'. The first one you get is the name of your band.
2) Go to Quotationspage.com and select a random quote. The last few words will act as your album title.
3) Do a virtual trundle over to Flickr.com. Explore the last 7 days. The third picture is your album cover. (You can only right-click to save the thumbnail image, not the full size one on Flickr).

4) Put them all in a Picture-edit-software-esque magic bag (Photoshop to name but one).

5) Tag those people you think will dig it and want to have a bash themselves

NO CHEATING!!
(I'm not quite tecchie enough to actually know how to tag people, so I'm going to do it via Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment