Monday 14 May 2012

Revived and revamped I am returning to the world of blog. What started out as an outlet for my uneducated opinions will from now on be my little contribution to the world of part time crafters. I will share my latest findings, creations and the occassional free pattern with you, my interested readers.

 I have spent the past year working my little cotton socks off researching, learning and crafting for my one woman business "Pear Tree Cottage". Its all Marias fault. My sister in law encouraged me to sell my creations (which until then were exclusively for friends and family in gift form) and when I sold my first pair of earrings, it was a done deal. The satisfaction of a stranger willing to pay for your creation (without feeling obliged to do so) is second to none.

I also want to hear from other crafters who are trying to make it in the harsh world of business, hear about your experiences and maybe share some business tips?

And, this time next year, we will be millionaires!

(In the meantime, check out www.folksy.com/shops/peartreecottage)


No comments:

Post a Comment