Tuesday 8 February 2011

Deutsch or English?

Jumping on the bandwagon and inspired by my talented writing better half I hereby give birth to my own blog - ta da! 

There were a number of very difficult, life changing decisions to make in the past 2 minutes... What to call my brain child? Should it be catchy, factual or just eccentric? Should it reflect my adventurous and exciting life in the shropshire plains? And most importantly, what language should it be in? I am torn between enlightening the Austrian half of my aquaintances and the lucky (or not so lucky) British who had the pleasure of meeting me.. I have decided to keep this one open. So, interested reader, I am keeping you in suspense eagerly expecting my exile Austrian, divorcee come happy mum living in the rural jungle of Shropshire views of the world. Keep your dictionaries by your side!

3 comments:

  1. right now it working and just for the record its "Captain Corina" and always bloody will be! is this the place where i can fill u in on the soap opera that is kathkin ave. I am joining mi5 did i tell u i am so excited about all the cheese pasties i get to eat.
    any way i would prefer no german as i dont get it. of course if my vote counts lol. so how is it going teaching care standards? are u still at it or have they sacked you???? so now tell me all ur gossip

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh captain, my captain Corina! lol.. well, what can i say... my constant moaning has had the desired effect, they are actually doing something right! weyhey! The grapevine says that coordinator leaving so I might go for it cause I can run that tiny place part time with my eyes closed lol.. they don't dare sacking me, I know too much.... so, how is the soap opera in Kathkin avenue coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i mean really omg, sooo much where do i start? well exciting news i am having levi overnight on sat for nush i sooo excited he such a cutie and dead smily. but yewie has run off to grimsby with hazels mum and dad and changed his name to haughie pmsl and erm oh he stole some dvds off elaine and mark and ermmmm kim been crying and nush got ear ache and elaine and mark the same as bloody usual lol
    what the fuck is that pic all about the obnoxious, up his own arse prick OMG i am outraged for some reason. who does he think he is.arghhhhhhhh how did u find that. his ugly mug put me right off my train of thought with me goissip.............i will get back to you.

    ReplyDelete